Monday, July 27, 2009

He's back!!!


Up until recently the Kid really didn't like me much. I'm not sure why....I only went in his room and ate his Halloween candy when I got a chance. No big deal, right? Chewed up some of his shoes, hats and clothes. I didn't think he wanted them if they were on the floor! Geez...some people.

Well, I was able to charm his friends! They all LOOOVE me! Ian, Preston, Jacob, they all think I'm the "coolest dog" ever! I always come and greet them when they come over and we have a good time.
Well finally the Kid started liking me. I guess girls must like dogs, so maybe that's it. He actually told Mom one time to bring me along when I picked him up from band practice, because I'm "cool".
The Kid was gone last week, so it was just me and Mom all week. I mean that's ok, cuz she takes me on some long walks, which I love. BUT after a few days, I just couldn't eat because I was so bummed out that the Kid was gone.
Mom actually thought I was sick because I just laid there and sighed. I just couldn't eat until the Kid came back. Yesterday she even took me to McDonald's for a big burger thing!! It was great.

So last night, he came back!!! Yay! I'm so happy. Now things are back to normal.
PS.. I think I'm gonna be the Lakeshore Marching Band Mascot! heehee

No comments: