Saturday, October 31, 2009

Get outta my yard!!

OK, this morning I was just recovering from a LONG walk with my mom, just hanging out. When all of a sudden someone walks right down the sidewalk in front of our house!
I look outside and it's this lady with PINK shoes and a weird little dog, just walking on our GRASS!

I mean come on...don't you know that "I" live here dude? This is MY grass.
So I barked at them through the front window. They just kept on walking, ON MY GRASS!

So what does a big do to make a point??

I knocked out the screen window!! Luckily Mom was there to hold me back or I would've just jumped out the window!

THEN the weird lady just stopped like she was gonna chat with Mom. I just couldn't stand the pink shoes. Then she walked away.
Problem solved.


Love and slobber....
Howard

No comments: