Thursday, March 5, 2009

Not a great adventure by Howard the Very Tall Dog


Hey everybody,
Had to say hi and update you on my latest adventures. Last night I opened the cupboard under the sink and ate some AWESOME garbage! Oh man, it was worth the time in the crate!!
But....this morning, it made me want to , I started breathing weird and gagging, then Mom went and opened the back door and I ran outside and Mom says I was good not to do it on the carpet.
Then today, this new dog came to our front door with his owner. It was a six month old great dane little boy named Winston, who came to visit me!! Very fun!
I was really nice and sniffed him but he kept trying to....well you know. But he was very cute!
Very fun! Just so you know, DON'T eat garbage and if you have to , go OUTSIDE.
Love,
Howard

No comments: