Thursday, March 5, 2009

Yum by Howard the Very Tall Dog




My name is Howard. I'm a blue Great Dane. I am almost 3 years old and I am VERY TALL. When I stand next to my mom, my head is level with her chest. If I stand on my back feet, I am almost over six feet tall.

So Mom was making cookies last night. I was really excited because she NEVER makes those cookies that you use the cookie cutters for. She even went out and bought special egg and chick shaped ones! They were soo cute!
She kept yelling at me to go away. Every time I put my nose in the butter, she would yell!
So I went away...for a while. Actually, I was just waiting for the PERFECT time to make my move.
She rolled out the dough, cut them out, put them on the pan and into the oven...then she took them out and they smelled GREAT!!
Then she hid them in the microwave.
Then later last night, she took them out to cook something else and I made my move!
When she came downstairs they were GONE!! All of the cookies were mine mine mine!!
I didn't like sitting in the crate for the night though...
You'd think she would learn. I ate a whole sheet carrot cake that she baked for her mom's big birthday party back in December. It was AWESOME!!
That's what you get with a TALL DOG.
Love Howard

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny dog!

Anonymous said...

howard...

you know you are my hero....i'm glad you finally got dessert

love,

minnie