Friday, June 3, 2011

Ouch...

Hey dudes!
Mom is home with me all day now so I keep waiting for her to get up and play with ME!!
So she got a ball and I ran outside to catch the ball...yay!
All of a sudden, something happened and my paw really hurt!! Wow....that's bad.
So I just went upstairs with her and went to bed....yikes that hurts.
I got up in the morning, went and laid on Mom and Dad's bed but didn't get up for 17 HOURS....man, I had to pee big time! Luckily, Mom got some stuff from the vet that makes that pain go away. She kept saying she would need a crane to get me downstairs. So she got me some peanut butter and...little by little...I made my way down the stairs and finally got outside. WHEW! 
Wow! It was great!
We went outside and I was back to my old self barking at all those bad kids!!
Feeling a little better today...I just love my mom and want to sit by her all the time!! 

No comments: